Sunday, 04 March 2012 05:00
- There will be no recruiting of players by coaches.
- Absolutely no player contact by coaches.
- No contact implies emails, phone calls, direct contact, player or parent contact and the distribution of program information.
- Players will seek to play for another team; first year players to the premier league will initiate team contact.
- Teams violating the above recruiting policy will be subject to the following tampering regulations.
- First incident - $500 fine; team probation for one year; and the suspension of the head coach for 5 games.
- Second incident - $1000 fine; indefinite team probation with review request; and the suspension of the head coach for 10 games.
- Third incident – indefinite suspension of head coach.
- Appeal Process
- All appeals are brought forward to the EMC for review.
- A written request for an appeal must be received by the league president.
- A $500 deposit/cheque with all appeal requests is required and will be returned if the appeal is successful.
- All decisions made by the EMC that are appealed will be reviewed by an independent committee of three members.
- The decision made by the independent review committee is final.
Updated July 17, 2011; January 29,2012; April 18 2012